Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday, Carrine!



19 years ago today Ashlie Carrine Snyder was born! Carrine was 10 when I met her - she was so cute. Already quite the little fashion plate at that young age! She has grown from a soccer playing, glasses wearing little cutie into a smart, beautiful young lady! She'll leave us in two weeks to study in Italy for the fall, and we'll miss her terribly - I mean, who else is going to stay up until 2 a.m. watching movies with me or help me make brownies at midnight or make sure I don't buy any new clothes that look too much like a "mom" :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRINE! Vegas 2009!

1 comment:

The Spaulding Family said...

HAPPY Bday to Carrine! She's a beautiful girl. Give her my best birthday wishes and best of luck in Italy. I am sure she will LOVE it! Love and Hugs, Rayne