Monday, August 20, 2007

Our First Post!

Well, apparently "blogging" is the thing to do! I have so many friends who blog, and I do actually read them for updates on their lives. With so many changes in ours, and with so many friends and family who are out of town, out of state, out of touch, we thought we would jump on the bandwagon! I once read that blogs were self-indulgent. I thought that was funny, but somewhat true. So... we'll try to make our postings as "un" self-indulgent as possible!

We'll post family updates, pictures, fun links or resources we have found. So, check back often, shoot us a note every now and then and ENJOY!

Bobby & Lisha

PS - Just to get us started, thought I would share a picture of the girls and this funny photo of Drew and Kenna. 1.) Clara and her "stylist" Carrine. Clara got a wild hair and decided to color her hair black. Carrine was happy to do it. He, he. I think it is actually pretty flattering on her. 2.) Drew was getting frustrated that Kenna was crying during their photo session!

AND... HAPPY Birthday, Dad (aka, G!)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I will add your website to my favorites.

Keri

The Spaulding Family said...

Love your blog! I can't wait to read about yalls life. You've inpsired me to "blog" as well. Thanks for keeping your group of friends "with it". Hugs, R.