Monday, September 17, 2007

Putt Putt's For Nutt Nutts!

Clara thought it would be a great idea to go play Putt Putt on Saturday! It was a great idea - little did we know that Putt Putt is where all of the pencil-mustached, 20 year old kids who are still in the 10th grade hang out. Ick. This place was gross. We had a good time, but we won't be frequenting the local miniature golf anytime soon! Bobby, of course, was the big winner! Yeah, Bobby!



Clara was the first to get a hole in one!


Wild animals on the loose at Putt Putt!


We also visited my grandfather this weekend along with my Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Charles. We snapped a couple of sweet pictures including this one of my 90 year old grandfather holding Kenna's 9 week old hand. Love this picture!



More pictures from the weekend...

"I love my first pair of shoes!"


So I was getting onto the Pediped website to use a gift card we received for Kenna and was frightened by this child...

Not sure what she is doing - perhaps preparing to karate chop the next toddler who touches her cheerios?!? Moving on...

Thank you, Aunt Sharon, for Kenna's Pedipeds!!


That's all for now - I am looking forward to my Dinner Divas tomorrow after not being able to attend for 2 months! So... I am sure I will have some pictures from our night out at Ricardo's!



No comments: