Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!


'Tis the season! I have to thank my husband, my very own Bob the Builder, Tim the Toolman, etc... For reasons unknown, I have not been "in the spirit". Fall is normally my favorite time of year! But, I was actually considering not decorating for Christmas this year! "What?", you say???? I know, I know - it's Kenna's first Christmas for crying out loud! Leave it to Bobby and his little helper Drew to get up yesterday and spend the entire day putting up Christmas lights (front AND back!), putting out the trees, yard decorations, etc... It did actually get me motivated to decorate, so my dear little Kenna will actually have a true Christmas this year!! (Like she cares, right?) You know I am not normally the sentimental, mushy type, I will, however, leave you with some "Thankfuls!":
I am thankful for:
*A husband who is not only a great partner, but an unbelievable dad! He's truly amazing!
*Healthy kids who all bring a smile to my face in ways they may never know!
*The best extended family a girl could ask for.
*Wonderful, supportive friends.
*The fact that we are both gainfully employed!!!
*Again, these little faces.....



Happy Thanksgiving!
(And, this month's Diva Dinner at PF Chang's...)

No comments: