Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Drew!





Four years ago, a precious little ball of chunk entered this world and our lives have been forever changed! Andrew Austin "Drew" has been pure joy since the day he was born! Of course I am a little bias, but he is the cutest, funniest little thing. And, sweet. Boy, is he sweet. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't randomly say "Mommy, I love you" while sitting on the floor and playing or "Mommy, I love my sisters". The other day, I was in Kenna's room, and he came in and said "You know, mommy, I think you're pretty special". He cracks me up, melts my heart and has me thanking my lucky stars every day for such a healthy, high-spirited and thoughtful child!


















Happy Birthday, Drew!!!!



2 comments:

The Millers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!! We love you and sure wish we could hang out more. These pictures just bring tears to my eyes. So precious!

Blessed said...

Even though I don't know D personally, I had to comment. These pictures are just PRECIOUS!!! Happy Birthday! ;)

Carrie