Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drewisms

We recently celebrated our sweet little Drew's 5th Birthday! He's a sweet, smart and funny little guy who never stops making us laugh with his "Drewisms":

  • "You're making me angry"! - Back-talking
  • "You can color, if you want" - When trying to get someone to color with him!
  • "Come on, Bean Pot" - When asking Kenna to follow him somewhere
  • "Are you finkin' what I am finkin'" - When he has a "great idea" for what we should do next
  • "I'm Fluting You" - Blowing raspberries on you :)
  • "I'm just having a joke with ya!" - When he's kidding
  • "Because that's how I roll" - Usually comes after I ask "Why did you just..."
  • "Wicked cool" or "Rockin cool" - When he likes something A LOT!
  • "You're the best mommy in my whole world!" - Awwww
  • "Kenna, I very love you" - Expressing his love for his sister!
  • "May you please get me something to drink, please may you" - When trying to be polite
  • "You're not the boss of me" - More back-talking
  • "That's Ridiculous" - When something doesn't make sense to him.
And some pics of my little man through the years and his recent bowling party and birthday!




Enjoying a birthday present from The Millers (this is how he came downstairs in that morning after waking up)


.
We love you Little Man! "You're the best son in our whole world!"
~Mom & Dad

1 comment:

Blessed said...

I love that little picture of him all dressed up and in his sweater vest. So cute!